Hello from Sawrey (Miss Potter village)

Far Sawrey lies in rolling farmland and wooded hillsides above Lake Windermere. It is the area where the "Miss Potter" film is based upon. This is a blog from the village shop, which is not dis-similar to the Beatrix Potter Ginger and Pickles Shop here in the heart of the village where Beatrix Potter lived and wrote her world famous stories including "The Tale of Peter Rabbit"

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Geetings from Far Sawrey, its another beautiful blue sky day in the village today, fingers crossed the weather keeps fine for the village BBQ later this afternoon....

Having managed to sprain my ankle this week I topped that off last night by getting my index finger caught between my behind and a loose chair top on the dining table seat, resulting in mega ouch!!!! its amazing I made it to work in one piece!!!anything could happen to me in my accident prone state ;0)

Mango Sorbets are still flying out of the shop again today! I think we will need to order some more tomorrow! All bread and bath buns went in record time this morning, ordered more this past few weeks but it looks so delicious and its proving hard to resist!

I am still without the camera but found a lovely web cam link of coniston which I will post instead http://www.conistonweb.co.uk/oldmancam.html

Thats about all for now folks.........HAPPY SUNDAY

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter Society Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory