Hello from Sawrey (Miss Potter village)

Far Sawrey lies in rolling farmland and wooded hillsides above Lake Windermere. It is the area where the "Miss Potter" film is based upon. This is a blog from the village shop, which is not dis-similar to the Beatrix Potter Ginger and Pickles Shop here in the heart of the village where Beatrix Potter lived and wrote her world famous stories including "The Tale of Peter Rabbit"

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Greetings...apologies for the delay, we are having some major shopfitting going on here, the computer wires have been here there aNd everywhere during the works...I cannot post a picture as goodness knows where the camera is?!?! The shop however looks like it has has an extension and it feels so spacious!I am just trying to decide on colour schemes, the counter has been moved to the back of the shop so as I type I am sat looking out onto the road, its great to have a view!
A walker just came in and asked for some Mendal Kint Cake, thankfully my brain works like that some days so I knew just what he wanted!
Well thats about all for now...back to the chaos ;0)

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter Society Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory