Hello from Sawrey (Miss Potter village)

Far Sawrey lies in rolling farmland and wooded hillsides above Lake Windermere. It is the area where the "Miss Potter" film is based upon. This is a blog from the village shop, which is not dis-similar to the Beatrix Potter Ginger and Pickles Shop here in the heart of the village where Beatrix Potter lived and wrote her world famous stories including "The Tale of Peter Rabbit"

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Soggy Sunday

Good morning from a windswept wet Far Sawrey....It was a red sky this morning so if the saying is right we are in for a bad weather day I guess...
No one has won the bonus ball this week again so it will rollover, that should make a nice suprise for someones christmas! Logs have been flying out of the shop this morning....The owners of the holiday cottage across from the shop have arrived for the week to renovate the bathroom in their cottage hence I can hear lots of banging this morning...
I will not be blogging agian until wednesday this week, I am going to London for the Appeal the council have lodged against my case that I won earlier in the year...I am feeling quite anxious and wish it was all over...I will update the blog as soon as I am I back
I found an old premium bond number the other day, I have discovered that you can check you premium bond numbers online! the link is below...
http://www.nsandi.com/products/pb/haveYouWon.jsp
Good luck if you have any premium bonds you have not checked for a while!!! :-)

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter Society Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory