Hello from Sawrey (Miss Potter village)

Far Sawrey lies in rolling farmland and wooded hillsides above Lake Windermere. It is the area where the "Miss Potter" film is based upon. This is a blog from the village shop, which is not dis-similar to the Beatrix Potter Ginger and Pickles Shop here in the heart of the village where Beatrix Potter lived and wrote her world famous stories including "The Tale of Peter Rabbit"

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Good Afternoon from Far Sawrey, unfortunately this will be the last blog for the forseeable. Cumbria County Council have taken quite an aggressive stance in relation to me and my case and I fear my ramblings and thoughts of the day will somhow be used against me at the next hearing.
So as I hope you can all imagine, this little past time will become a source of anxiety if my innocent words and thoughts for the day are going to be used against me, as they are trying to do with my life

So its not goodbye, its see you all soon :-)

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter Society Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory