Hello from Sawrey (Miss Potter village)

Far Sawrey lies in rolling farmland and wooded hillsides above Lake Windermere. It is the area where the "Miss Potter" film is based upon. This is a blog from the village shop, which is not dis-similar to the Beatrix Potter Ginger and Pickles Shop here in the heart of the village where Beatrix Potter lived and wrote her world famous stories including "The Tale of Peter Rabbit"

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Greetings bloggers, apologies of our alarm woke you up this morning, wherever you are in the world I would be suprised if you did not hear it this morning. We have had a new key cut for the alarm and it did not work! I had to dash in from ambleside with the other key, it was going off for 15minutes! Apologies to everone it woke up!

Its a beautiful blue sky morning here, I am coughing like I smoke 40 a day having never smoked in my life, but I am not feeling as bad as I did thank goodness.what i did not blog yesterday was my snuff theory!!! I tried it last week remember and then I was in hopsital the next evening! That'll teach me!

The ferry is off all day for maintainence so its quiet in the village, mum and I are off to look at the shed and see what needs doing to sort it out for the season, I am sensing a few hours work

Toodaloo from Sawrey

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter Society Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory