Hello from Sawrey (Miss Potter village)

Far Sawrey lies in rolling farmland and wooded hillsides above Lake Windermere. It is the area where the "Miss Potter" film is based upon. This is a blog from the village shop, which is not dis-similar to the Beatrix Potter Ginger and Pickles Shop here in the heart of the village where Beatrix Potter lived and wrote her world famous stories including "The Tale of Peter Rabbit"

Monday, January 29, 2007

I have fantastic news! I won my case for the second time!!! The appeal the council lodged when I won first time round has been thrown out and I won on every point of the argument.......I am so thrilled and wanted to share it will you all........I have already drunk a bottle of champagne here in the shop and do not plan to stop........

Its such a lovely day up here in Far Sawrey, lots of people out walking and enjoying the views, its a real blue sky day and I would not want to be anywhere else in the world, not even a fly on the wall of cumbria county council, although I bet the air is blue there! I think they even have to pay my legal costs on top of the many tens of thousands of pounds that they have used to try and silence me, So any whistleblower who suffers as a consequence to whistleblowing at work, having told their bosses the harassment is going on can now be protected in law and HOPEFULLY the service users who suffer at the hands of such people will also be aforded much more protection, which was my main motivation at the onset of all of this........

Hope your all having a glorious day.....Love from far Sawrey X

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter Society Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory