Hello from Sawrey (Miss Potter village)

Far Sawrey lies in rolling farmland and wooded hillsides above Lake Windermere. It is the area where the "Miss Potter" film is based upon. This is a blog from the village shop, which is not dis-similar to the Beatrix Potter Ginger and Pickles Shop here in the heart of the village where Beatrix Potter lived and wrote her world famous stories including "The Tale of Peter Rabbit"

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Greetings bloggers, I am fresh back from the fruit market and I am pleased to report that I did not get lost! I have not been blogging because I have been house and dog sitting at a house on the way down to the lake, I have been in the shop but when I have been here its been busy and I have not put the computer on....
The waether this week has been absolutely glorious! The new delivery of ice cream has arrived ready for easter and we have sold lots this week, hard to believe as its only March! Wehave started selling english lakes ice cream, which is absolutely lovely
I have been to pandora signs in hawkshead this week to discuss designs for the van, I have the proof and it looks really really funky, its been put on the van next week so I will take lots of pictures for the blog...
Interesting fruit and veg we have on sale this week include purple sprouting broccolli and papaya...
Joe our man that can has been in this morning and thank goodness he has as the van was really full, he has lifted all of the boxes and sorted it all out, he is an absolute god send and a really nice man to work with....
We are off to kendal this afternoon, I better go and walk the dogs before we set off, tatty bye for now

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter Society Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory